Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unforgetable Friendships

When i was at 3rd year High School in Korea i have a friend and he is poor.Im always giving some food to him and we are More Like Best friends.Sometimes some of our classmates are bullying him I cant even protect him!
Also we always having Fights(its normal for us to fight)


When we turn 4th Year High School .....Our friendship changed and i rarely talk to him and even i want to be with him and spend our days together i cant because i have a new friends!!I feel so ashamed to my self.Then half of the school year he didnt go at school because his Grandmother said he will be transferred in Seoul!! I feel really sad and me and my friends visiting to his house before he go in Seoul in 1 Week.We watch television together,we play some games,hanging out him........

                                                               At that time i realise 
                               " FRIENDSHIP IS THE MOST SPECIAL THING IN MY LIFE"



No comments:

Post a Comment